Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's official



Wow. Will this be the hottest person to ever meet the white house administration team?

This is my first post. So I suppose it should be the most honest.

Since the moment I laid eyes on her I knew it would be a problem. I have a crush on her but I just bought an Obama t-shirt. What am I to do. I can't switch my vote now. I should probably not vote for her based on my post-puberty aftershock emotions.

But isn't that what this election is about anyways - who do we think is the coolest?

No it can't be. This is our future here. It has to be about their facts. To be candid I'd vote for her if she didnt share a ticket with John "Bomb" McCain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is very beautiful. I can't believe that she looks so good for her age, with so many children. She seems to have so much energy! There are many impressive things about her... Unfortunately her policies aren't one of them in my book...

I did a painting of her , and I am working on a second.
http://www.cafepress.com/ifpigsfly

http://ifidrewtheworld.blogspot.com/